Just Came From Hell

Hows it going today?

1 Like

Honestly, great. No desire to drink today, but last night my kidneys started throbbing. Feel okay today, but I think it was because I ate shitty last night. Thanks for checking in man. How are you?

2 Likes

I feel you with the waking up at 2am and the middle of the night stuff. I hated that!

I’m good man thank you!

I read every word … I was gripped! Well done… really and truly…well done!

Can really relate to this and your story, thanks for sharing, im on 55 days and fighting the good fight to avoid that 1st drink, because i know what will happen…

55 days?! That’s awesome man! I just hit a week yesterday, and that’s big for me. I’d love to hit 55, but I’m just gonna focus on #8 for now.

1 Like

thanks Lin1, I appreciate that. Honestly it kinda just came out when all I meant to write was a basic post.

6 months ago on Oct 18th my pancreas told me no more for what I pray was the last time. I’ve really been struggling in my head. Just feels like I’m in quicksand lately. I was just getting into my groups and meetings and now this, all cancelled. Right now I’m sober.

1 Like

6 months is huge! Hit a year, you’re half way there!!! I know it’s tough, but think of that feeling of hitting that 1 year mark.

Good on you for getting this far, keep doin what ure doin & before you know it the cravings for a drink will b gone & it won’t bother u xx

Stories like this are exhilarating. I’m happy to hear you’re done. How’s it going?

Hi been a minute. Hit my year October 18

1 Like

Hi, it’s been 366 days no alcohol. November 14th will be 3 years no heroin. I’m good. How are you

3 Likes

:grinning: happy one year, my friend. That’s amazing! Stay coming here, it’s nice to see you’re doing so well

You just described my last relapse. Nearly gave me an anxiety attack reading your post.

Thanks for the reminder of the importance of sobriety. I NEVER want to feel that way again. EVER.

1 Like