Just-dont-drink

Three words I live by day by day, one day at a time. YES it is that easy but YES it is that hard.
If I only do ONE thing today, it’s to not drink.

Quitting drinking is the easiest thing that I have ever done…NOT starting again, now that’s a motherfucker!!! Almost 9 months now.

57 Likes

right on man. keep at it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not for today…just don’t drink…
I echo your sentiments…
Happy near 9 months.

4 Likes

So proud of you and happy for you Lee. Incredible work!!! :heart::purple_heart::orange_heart:

3 Likes

Great work!

1 Like

Great job to the almost nine months. That’s awesome. Sometimes when I feel like I been a bum all day I think…I didn’t drink!!! Now that’s a real job. I get how you feel.

2 Likes

Staying sober is my full time job. My career is my hobby.

6 Likes

Simple, yet so much empowerment in following those words! Super cool and way to go!

3 Likes

So true. Great post 9 months is great! We’re keeping on keeping on! :+1: one day at a time :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I had my doubts about you man, you were pretty spotty there about 8 months ago, kept looking for roundabouts, but hell… you have proved me wrong and I couldn’t be happier about it.

Don’t think, don’t drink, keep doing bud. Happy 9 months!

6 Likes

Keep it up man, im almost at 9 months as well and after 8 months hit for me it got real hard!

4 Likes

Amen brother! I’m at a year Monday! It IS possible!! Keep up the great work.

4 Likes

Those are three powerful words that will save our lives! Congratulations on your almost 9 months! One day at a time!

3 Likes

Thank you. I just learned to either fucking do it, or don’t. No excuses, no looking for options, just commit to it like a man, and it is working, I feel rad and healthier in my mind. Good stuff amigo.

5 Likes

It is just that had and that easy

6 Likes

Nice one buddy!

For me its been a little over a day now and I’m still holding on strong don’t seem like a long time but keep moving on strong :muscle:

5 Likes

One day sober???

I’ll be happy if I can get through the day without it.

2 Likes

Day 21 and boy can I relate to ya’ll. Trying to stay just as positive though. Keep up the great work.

3 Likes