Just going to start heroin withdrawal

Inhave been using heroine for 6 years and have tried to get clean at least 100 times or more, never reaching any real lengths of time. Most of my attempts never made it past the first couple of days due to not wanting to feel the pain of withdrawal.today I’m going to try one last time and this time I will definitely beat the thing that has been destroying my life

If someone going through something similar situation or have any advice please leave a message

7 Likes

Hey buddy, glad your here. If theres anything i can help with let me know. I was on fentanyl/heroin for 12 years. If theres anything i can help with feel free to message me.

2 Likes

Hay,happy to hear that you give up heroin.and .I will text you if there anything,thanks for your message. really appreciate, thank you very much

2 Likes

No real advice here unless it is to say hang with us it can help with the mental part of withdrawal knowing you’re not alone and that we’re all here together rooting for you Lahiru. Wish you all strength and success you deserve to be clean just like everybody.

4 Likes

I’m on the same path with Roxies and want nothing more than to be free of them before I lose everything. Anybody going thru it I feel for them I wish I would habe just kept thinking how bad and addictive they were and never done that first pill.

1 Like

I’m off the real pills but still on the fake ones and about to drop those and just see how bad it is

Hi there, good on you for not given up I’m just clean from a herion benzo and booze detox, it’s definitely no fun, but we all know this, reach out as much as you can, it really does help to get support and feed back, when our own brain is fighting against us, stay hydrated and don’t put pressure on yaself to be doing to much, I couldn’t hardly move for the first 5 days tbh just showering and brushing my teeth was enough and that’s Ok, whatever gets you thru, stuck with it if it’s herion and nothing else your but thru the worst of it by day 7/8 but I get it then nights are long and lonely and seem to last forever but I promise you the sun will rise, all the best buddy

3 Likes

Hey! Feel ur pain, been that road too many times and tried everything. Sometimes I found ways to make it easier but in the end the depression got me. Luckily I found something that for the time being has changed my life but you never know how long that will go for but I got to have hope and I have hope for you. Keep getting back up, we are warriors. I have been without cravings and sober for close to a year now so it can be done. Cheers