Just introducing myself

My name is Kyle and this is my first post. I got out of residential treatment the day before yesterday. Im a long time alcoholic and happy to say I have 67 days sober today. Ive relocated to Northern Michigan and am living at a sober house or 3/4 house as its known. Completely changing my life is what I aim to do. Ive already found a job, I start next week, my new landlord is a very caring and giving person with 30+ years in recovery. Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself, hi everyone! :slight_smile:

30 Likes

Welcome to Talking Sober Kyle! And congrats on your 67 sober days, that’s massive friend! Makes me glad to read about the way you’re changing your life. I hope this place can be another source of support to you. It sure has been a huge help for me in the last couple of years. The idea of doing it together, of not going it alone, has made all the difference in my life. Thanks for checking in, hope to see more of you and wishing you all success on your sober journey!

4 Likes

Welcome. Congrats on your 67 day! I hope you find this community to be a great resource and tool in your sobriety tool box. You can do this!

2 Likes

Welcome to the sober party! Congrats on taking positive steps to change your life for the better. Congrats on 67 days sober!

2 Likes

Welcome, Kyle! You’ve come to the right place. Here you’ll find advice, support, suggestions and ideas as well as a great atmosphere! TS and it’s members helped - and are still helping - me and a lot of those like me.

3 Likes

Welcome to the group Kyle. Congratulations on your achievement and wish you more happiness.

1 Like

Welcome! Congrats on 67 days! This place has been a big help for me. You can always turn to it, your never alone. Good luck on your journey! Your worth it. It’s worth it. All the best.

1 Like

Welcome Kyle! Wonderful to read about your progress!
You can continue to keep us updated on your progress here:
Checking in daily to maintain focus #52

Be well, ODAAT!

1 Like

Hi Kyle and welcome here :raising_hand_woman:
You found a big community of people who understand where you are going trough :sunglasses:
Seems like you have everything in order to let your recovery be a succes!
Congratulations with your 67 days! :partying_face:

1 Like

Hey Kyle! Welcome to TS! Hope the weather warms up quickly in northern MI. What a beautiful state.