Just needed to get this out (nicotine)

For the first time in months i romanticized about alcohol

Then a few nights ago i had a very vived dream about a thc vape pen and when i woke up in the midle of the night i thought it would be acceptable for me.

Its this damn nic loszenges addiction. Whenever i cut down on nic i crave other things. On the bright side of that i went from smoking ciggs and vaping, to vaping, to nic gum and lozenge 4mg each, to lozenges 4mg, now im on 2mg lozenges

Now that i wrote this down i can see quitting the 2mg loszenges are possible

I saw on another post someone being afraid to quit alcohol
Ive never been afraid to quit alcohol or pot. It brought me too much pain. It was tough but i knew id be happier without alcohol and pot

Quitting these loszenges petrafie me. Having only coffee for a vice

Ivd been a heavy smoker sence i was 13 and im now 33. I feel like i have no idea what life without nic feels like. Im afraid ill be miserable. Nic withdraw sucks. Atleast with alcohol and pot i felt clear headed when i put them down. When i put down nic i feel cloudy, sad and grumpy. Quitting nic is a real mind fk

Im just cluless how i will feel with no nic in my systom

I hate gum
The last time i used regular mints i chipped my damn tooth

I just have to go for it huh

2 Likes

I just threw away my nic loszenges

I was thinking it was acceptable to be addicted to
It cant be good for my heart

I even got to say goodbuy by doing one last dose (not suggested because its dangerous)

They are in the garbage
I feel very optomistic

2 Likes

I quit nicotine (smoking, vaping and lozenges) three years ago on a holiday. Looking back it wasn’t too bad, but I really set my mind to it. Maybe for a week it was physically hard, but I feel anything is possible if we really want it.
I’m back on nic lozenges now for over a year, as I started smoking again (while drinking). But it’s such a ridiculous stupid and expensive pacifier. I want to quit too, but I have to make a plan as I’m also on a diet atm and I don’t want to gain weight.
I’ll join you soon in quiting that shit, it’s a good reminder. Wishing you success!! :muscle:

1 Like

Thank you for your support

If we set our mind to it, we can quit :slight_smile:

1 Like

I stopped coffee in the same Time as cigarettes. I know that coffee is by association Linked to smoking.
I still vape one or two Time a day ( 3mg of nicotine so very low) but I’ll quit soon. Baby steps.

You Can do this and you are very brave conscious and honest about It, so it’s a great !

1 Like

i went to the gym and smoking didnt help so the fags went that was over 36 years ago no lozenges then wish you well

1 Like

I made it to work and walked past the loszenges

I have some chewing gum and bubly drinks for the day ahead

Over 16hours with 0% nicotine

3 Likes