Just saying hi, passing time with random thoughts

Hi all. Today is day 9. I’m feeling better. I do wake up everyday and the first thing I think of us drinking, it’s so stupid arguing with myself in my head. Was seriously craving a Caesar this morning, there is this little bar a couple blocks from my house that makes the best. Almost went and got the stuff to make a virgin Caesar but thought that it might make me crave worse. Do I’ve had about a pot of coffee instead. So much coffee…My fiance is at work and my daughter went back to her dads for a week. so its just me alone and bored on a Friday with the day off :-/ o don’t think I can clean the house any cleaner, and its been so long since I’ve really been by myself sober I don’t even know what I like to do anymore. Its -15 outside with 3 feet of snow so outside isn’t happening. Friday afternoon binge watching orange is the new black, think ill switch to decaf though… How’s everyone doing?

2 Likes

Lol sorry I know its wednesday, I don’t know why I put Friday :joy:

I wish it was Friday! I kept busy with hobbies and organizing stuff my first 2-3 weeks. Now I’m feeling a lot more normal and don’t need to constantly keep busy.

Right now I’m just home from work and am about to go play a video game before I get dinner started.

What video games do you play? I had an Xbox 360 and Xbox 1… I broke them on my last binger, working on replacing them soon :-/

Xbox is a great distraction.
I love my xbox1

I have a PS4 and am currently playing Red Dead Redemption 2. Picture of my other games here, but I couldn’t get into Bloodborne. I need to trade it in.

1 Like

You have some good games, I love the assassins creed games, I have all of them. I like sports games too

1 Like

I’m on day 103 I stay home and watch my baby girl while my girlfriend is finishing her nursing school. I was so bored latley that i busted out the old PS2 and restarted GTA San Andrea’s lol.

2 Likes

Because of the snow I worked from home…but apparently so did most of the city because I couldn’t log in until noon. I spent my morning binging A Million Little Things. Such a good show!!

Tonight I’m hoping to check out a new AA meeting. I need to talk with my kids first. Pretty soon they’re going to ask questions about “where is mommy going”. They’re old enough to stay home alone but are they old enough for me to be that honest???

@Mitchell_Winsor that’s a classic, nothing wrong with that!

@VSue I suppose that’s up to you, if it were me I would probably just say it’s work or something. I am not sure how old your kids are, but big news bring a big questions. Do what your heart tell a ya sista! You have a lot of snow where you are?

We got 30cm last night. Biggest single dump I’ve seen in a few years.