Keeping busy... any gamers here?

(Not sure if this is the right subforum, but it was the closest I could think of)

One of the unexpected side-effects of quitting for me has been having much more free time, since I’m not just laying in bed getting wasted and wandering around the internet! I was really worried about being bored, so as well as reading and journaling, I’m getting back in touch with my gamer roots.

Completed a 100% run-through of Ocarina of Time (I have some OLD consoles, lol), did Bioshock 1 on Hard difficulty, and I was considering redoing Bioshock 2 or Dishonored, but the husband got me this new game called Slime Rancher which is cute and SO relaxing! So now I’m a little bit hooked on that.

Anyone else here finding you’ve got more time for gaming lately? What are you playing? :smile:

1 Like

i play PS4 fifa 17 it helps me relax my wife says im abit old at 65 lol but still have the reflexes to give the young ones a game .

2 Likes

Solitaire, minesweeper and hearts.

1 Like

I bought a PS4 just to play the new remake of Crash Bandicoot!

4 Likes

Funny, I picked up spades again for the first time in about a hundred years. I played like a madman in college. I know it’s not hardcore gaming, but it eats time.

4 Likes

Gamer here as well…mainly play mmorpgs like warcraft and fortenite.

yes, i have been playing Battlegrounds for the last few weeks nonstop, before that i played a lot of watchdogs 2 and during my first few months i played CSGO every single day to keep distracted lol. Steam name is “Cholula” or “Billiard_Hustler” and my xbox1 tag is “cholulachugger92” if any one wants to add

Hahah, cholula like the hot sauce?

Epic.

1 Like

I was getting back into pc gaming, then my graphics card decided to go bust. :frowning:

My rig is getting old and no point just replacing the gfx card…

But my favorite games are RTS and city builders… Patience is a virtue with these types of games.

1 Like

I’ve done the same. Got back into gaming. I played through crash 3. I had watched a play through of the remake and made me wanna play again. Now I’m started on Dead Island. It’s nice to be playing again. When I was getting drunk and would play was much much harder. Lol. So I didn’t play as much. Like never honestly.

1 Like

Played more golf.

Played some rugby.

Never really got into console games…think the last one I played was Missile Command :blush:

But whatever we do…isn’t it great!

2 Likes

Haha, I like that we’re all playing such different genres :joy: love the variety!

2 Likes

I love playing Overwatch!

1 Like

back on the sims 3… creating fairies and unicorns like I’m 12 again and restarting a legacy challenge :blush: Also back onto playing games on the wii like guitar hero, raving rabbids and resident evil. Nothing serious but it’s killing time and a good distraction! I wanna get a ps1 again so I can play pandemonium and croc haha

2 Likes

I remember a classmate telling me about this game that had appeared in a local pub. Space Invaders it was called. 10p a game.

2 Likes

Started playing a game… ten minutes later i look at my watch its really two hours later.

Plants vs zombies.

3 Likes

I just started playing MLB baseball The Show 17 on PS4, it’s awesome!

1 Like