Left handed issues!

I throw balls and bowl with my left, but when I throw a frisbee I have to use my right. I can’t explain that one.

3 Likes

I totally forgot about those stupid desks in highschool. That’s probably the reason my handwriting is shit.

2 Likes

Here’s another one: whenever I thumb through a book or magazine I always go backwards: from the back cover to the front. Anyone else do this?

3 Likes

Yes, and did you ever notice when you go to a restaurant that all the silverware is placed on the right side of the plate? I always have to switch everything over.

1 Like

How about those spiral notebooks? That coil of wire always gets in the way!! Hate 'em.

3 Likes

I use m upside down. Or begin at the ‘last’ page. And yes to thumbing through books from the back.

Something else: I don’t play guitar or any other string instrument. But I’m sure I could play them both left and right handed.

2 Likes

I play a little bass guitar sometimes, but I play right handed.

2 Likes

They were the worst. Those combined with spiral notebooks were a losing pair.

1 Like

I play music right handed but mostly because most instruments need a fair amount of independence between hands.

2 Likes

I throw a frisbee the correct way with my left hand but if I throw it backhand I use my right. I throw darts left but a ball right I swing a golf club and hockey stick left but a bat right.

2 Likes

I use my mobile phone right handed. I don’t use the numerical part of my (right handed) keyboard at all. I might at some point try a left handed keyboard, never have. At work I use my mouse right handed, at home left. Naturally I used a mouse left handed but I can’t be arsed to keep changing the buttons at work and i’ve become 100% ambidextrous in that respect.
Very happy with my left handed scissors.

2 Likes

Years ago, I once visited a store in San Diego, CA called “The Southpaw”. They sold everything designed for lefties. It was pretty cool. Prob’ly not there anymore, though. I should’ve done a little shopping for myself there while I had the chance.

3 Likes

There was one in Amsterdam too. Loads available online these days.

2 Likes

I do, but I’m right-handed lol

I’m fine with hand tools in either, but power tools have to be in my left

1 Like