Left handed issues!

I love this app and everyone on it. You’ve all been so supportive BUT I have 1 gripe!!! I’m left handed and I always hit the Home Screen back button instead of the topic back button. Where are my fellow left handers???

11 Likes

:raised_back_of_hand: here!!!

7 Likes

Here, I am ambidextrous

7 Likes

I’m right-handed, but do many things left-handed.

Both my parents are lefties so I likely caught it from them.

4 Likes

Aha, that’s one reason why we feel connected! :point_left:t3:. 100% one handedness doesn’t exist -unless you’re missing a hand of course. About 90% lefty here. Always been an advantage playing basketball.

6 Likes

1ffn1t7B37tvGhd4t3

8 Likes

I am a lefty!

6 Likes

(Is this an iPhone problem? My back button is on the bottom on Android, far from the home screen back one.)

4 Likes

Yes to basketball advantage!!!

My brothers taught me how to swing a baseball bat right handed. Sadly, I catch and throw with my left, so am useless in the outfield.

My husband is super ambi dextrous.

My grandfather was left handed, but the nuns beat it out of him.

5 Likes

Using swipe gestures on your phone helps with this.
I can use left or right handed no problem.

3 Likes

Left handed and happy to be. No probs with the app, though.

4 Likes

Here here my grandmother always said us lefties does everything backwards :laughing: :rofl:

6 Likes

My son is a leftie. Y’all are all weirdos. Ha ha. It’s cool. And your sober

4 Likes

It sounds like you’re in denial. You’re left handed.

2 Likes

You try living in a world where all the forks knives and spoons are made for right handed people!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Greetings, my fellow Southpaw. My biggest gripe were those dang desks at school that had the table top on the RIGHT! I always had to sit crooked in my seat to use it with my left hand.

5 Likes

…ah, but WE’RE the ones who are in our RIGHT minds!

1 Like

Im left handed… I hit that dang button at the top almost every day. I dont think its because im left handed though.

The arrow, to me, has always been a symbol for going backwards. I fall for it everyday.

5 Likes

Also left handed :relieved:

5 Likes