Let’s all wish Dana @Butterflymoonwoman A Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday!!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Butterflymoonwoman. Your positivity, selflessness and the way you look out for others make you a really special person. I hope you have a great day today.

3 Likes

DANA. UR AWSUM

4 Likes

Happy birthday😊

2 Likes

Hope you feel as special as you are. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Oh my… idk what to say. You all have REALLY made my day. I havent been on here much today. Was initally feeling down and really had to challenge my thinking. I did some things for me today and then when i came on here i was blown away by the kindness and love and beautiful words from you all and others. Im grateful. Im really grateful for TS (my 2nd family). Grateful for my recovery and grateful for where im at. So what if i didnt get to celebrate my bday the way i was hoping for? I have alot to celebrate in my life today. I love you all. Really do :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Happiest of birthdays to you!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!! :smiley:

1 Like

By the way, ur gif worked!!! And i love Tupac! :smiley:

3 Likes

haha, NAILED IT! I’m glad! xxx

4 Likes

Happy Birthday to a lady who just keeps getting better at getting better!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday, have some fun!

5 Likes

Haha i love this comment so much! Made me smile :smiley: thank you my friend!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!! My day turned out not too bad :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, Dana!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you Drew!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, Dana!! I hope you had a wonderful day!

2 Likes

Happy belly button day!
Dana, you help make this place what it’s meant to be-- experience/strength/hope.

Hugs from this alcoholic

8 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! Have a wonderful and blessed day!! :heart:

4 Likes

@Butterflymoonwoman happy happy birthday. You are such a huge inspiration to so many of us on here. You always say the most genuine and sweet things to people when they are struggling and your light shines so bright. All of your TS fam is so grateful for you!
:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

6 Likes