Let’s all wish Dana @Butterflymoonwoman A Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Dana! Happy sober bday on your belly birthday! yay! Have the best year ahead! Including the recipe to go w this cake that you and your son can make… not sure what a sachet of baking powder is, otherwise…
Oh Wow, I just remembered that you bake fancy cakes! Enjoy all the same! Hugs xoxo

5 Likes

Sneaking some bday wishes in while there’s still time!
Your presence here is a gift to us all. Grateful for you and to you!
All good things to you and yours :orange_heart:

6 Likes

Again, 2 times is better :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Happy, happy birthday, Dana! Rock on, keep being wonderful!:woman_superhero:

4 Likes

Happy birthday, Dana!

Have a nice start in the coming year!

5 Likes

Happy birthday :tada:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! Im a little late im so sorry!! You are amazing and inspire me greatly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! :heart:

5 Likes

Happy happy birthday to you @Butterflymoonwoman

3 Likes

Happy happy birthday Dana!!! You deserve to have the best sober birthday today :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Heyyyyy happy birthday :tada::tada:

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you for the incredibly nice words! That brought tears to me eyes, bcuz I think back to when I was in my worst period of addiction, and i was absolutely the opposite of all of this. And now i can truly see the change to where i may actually be an example of experience, strength, and hope. What a gift :slight_smile: im truly only this way bcuz of God and you all as my support

5 Likes

@Mbwoman thank you friend!!
@noshame thank you :smiley: appreciate that
@MooseTracks thank you!!! Im grateful i got thru it clean and was able to start thos new year on the right track :slight_smile:
@LAB yhank you!
@chey.o thank u for the nice words!! Thay means alot :slight_smile:
@Sobermama327 thanks lady! :smiley:
@Pandita thank you!!
@Juli1 haha ur soo funny! That made me laugh and smile :slight_smile: thank you!!
@m-be-free49 thank you for kind words :slight_smile: and thank u for the birthday wishes!
@Alisa this is the cutest cake! Oh my goodness! I dont know what a satchet is either. Ive never seen one for baking powder but im sure google will have am answer for that :sweat_smile: Thank u so much for the recipe. I do bake fancy cakes but honestly it sometimes much more fun to just let go and have fun with baking (baking fancy cakes can stress me out lol). I apprecoate this idea! Hugs!

6 Likes

@bootz thank you!! :smiley:
@jdhealing thank you so much for the beautiful words! Thay means alot. Honestly tho… im grateful for all of you! I wouldnt be clean and sober today without the love and constant support of everyone on here.
@ravikamor thank you sooo much!! I appreciate that!
@Planipennia that gif made me laugh :smiley: thays totally something i would say haha thank you for the bday wishes

5 Likes