Let's March for that abs!

Are you ready? :slight_smile:

@SinceIAwoke @Tragicfarinelli @TrustyBird @Jesile @Jasty2 @Runningfree @Hidden @Mno @Chevy55 @MrFantastik

21 Likes

@erntedank @HolySquid @Lisa-B @tifflynn07 @acromouse @Pandita @M-be-free49

Sorry if I forgot to tag anyone

9 Likes

wDsIym321iizFWMESq

8 Likes

22 Likes

Apologies to the TS community for my previous gif breaking guidelines. It was an honest mistake that won’t happen again.

I’ll do double the exercises today as penance. Let’s gooooo!

11 Likes

Can I sue you guys if I don’t get abs in the timeframe? I’m in. It’s on.

10 Likes

I’m in skipping the planks. no planks for my poor wrists :blush:

7 Likes

I’ll be in with modifications. Because I’m special. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Man, those number go up quick :grimacing: I’ll give it a go. Will do day 1 and 2 tomorrow cause I’ll be hiking those days.

4 Likes

I do my planks on my forearms, they’re harder but they’ll save you the wrist pain

4 Likes

Why are those 4 days randomly marked out. Your designating those as rest days?

2 Likes

Ready!

11 Likes

Yeah we had said one rest day a week. Doesn’t matter what day of the week you take it though

2 Likes

I didn’t give you permission to show everyone my ab audition tape :woman_facepalming:t2::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I think we switched the footage. That appears to be your neck strain audition tape. :wink::rofl::face_with_raised_eyebrow::muscle:t3:

3 Likes

I thought it good idea if we gonna have a rests days all together but actually all could take some whenever he/she want :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My body hate this thread lol … hereeeee we go March

5 Likes

I am still laughably incompetent at push ups. Lets see if some core strength can help that. I’m also joining a gym on Sunday, just to be extra. :upside_down_face::melting_face:

You’ve got this!

12 Likes

I’ll sign up for that class action suit!

4 Likes

I’m in! My health is okay-ish again, and I’ve been back to the gym for some gentle exercise. I have to skip or alter the plank somewhat, I’m currently not allowed to do isometric exercises for longer periods of time.
:squid:

6 Likes