Let's see everyone's deserved Recovery Chips and Keychains

“We Can And Do Recover”

4 Likes

These are the last ones I recieved from my husband and daughter for 2 years and they’re my favorite so far.

16 Likes

Top one was my one year and it is pink and says “out of the darkness of addiction and into the light” and the other two were for my year and a half (18 months) gifted to me by my roommates cousin which was awesome! Nice thread!!

12 Likes

So you know why I cant upload chip pic?

Welcome! You’re too new I think. Hang around and post/ respond to others posts, and you’ll be able to upload in no time.
…. I seem to recall it being a day or so :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

The two coins I keep in my pocket everyday. Reminds me to always stay in the present moment.

12 Likes

13 Likes

My favorite is the 24hr key ring. I bought that and my rainbow 1 yr chip.
The 18 month one is from my home group.

On Oct 23rd …. It will be 2 yrs. I have already bought a chip where Bob and Bill are wearing face masks :mask: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

Awesome to see all the fruits of recovery.

2 Likes

I usually give mine to my parents. I know my dad keeps my one year on him at all times

7 Likes

16 Likes

11 Likes

Just look at that beauty!!!

The chip is very impressive too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

2 Likes

I bought these for myself for my one year last month. I wear the ODAAT one all the time, saving the sparkly one for special occasions when I’m feeling fancy haha, it looked like a much bigger chain in the photo, but in reality it is very small and delicate, and I’m not. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

11 Likes

I have no idea how to post pics but hopefully this works…Surrender (white) key tag from NA and 30 day (orange) and 60 day (green).

10 Likes

7 Likes

I will be receiving my 5 month chip tomorrow night and my significant other will be receiving his 4 month chip.

4 Likes

Not in recovery for alcohol or drugs my recovery is from self harm doing it on my own with sober app and this group and will power. Here is my sober app one for 4 months

6 Likes

8 Likes