Let's talk different than Addiction, who still watches cartoon shows?

Which show is your favourite one?
I love dragonBall z so much.
I know this show is not just for childrens, i am still fan of this show.
Who is your favourite character? Mine is Vegeta, because he never settle down and he direct his anger to train and grow.

1 Like

No, not any more.

However, I really used to enjoy Phineas and Ferb with my kids. The writing is brilliant.

3 Likes

Phineas and Ferb, it’s a brilliant show no doubt. I also used to watch that show but now it is shut down in India. My favourite character was Platypus Perry. And also the all ___inators names.

Aww man DBZ was good. I used to own quite a bit if it on VHS. It’s hard for me to pick out a favorite to be honest, because there is so much good stuff out there. Between 2005 - 2010 I was really into Fullmetal Alchemist, so I may have to settle on that. My home office is a testament of that. I spent thousands of dollars on FMA stuff over the years, including doujinshi which was not cheap. I really like Ruroni Kenshin and Gundom Wing as well. I still watch sometimes but not as much now. Though part of it is that I just don’t watch much TV anymore period. At some point I became “boring” and now I mostly watch documentaries and read nonfiction.

1 Like

Avatar the last Airbender is probably the greatest cartoon ever made.

4 Likes

i love rick and morty :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sure I do, sometimes.

Mostly stuff from when I was a kid.

-Rockos Modern Life, have the whole series on dvd.
-Ahh Real Monsters
-Tiny Toons/Looney Toons
-Any of the old Hanna-Barbera stuff
-King of the Hill is a favorite, although thats kind of geared towards adults. Clever show.

After I lived without cable for 2 years, the first thing I turned on once I had it again? Sports? Nope. Spongebob. My man Squidward is my spirit animal.

Also, not big into anime at all, but Cowboy Bebop is pretty sick.

Edit: and of course, the guy who has Drew Pickles as his avatar (my doppleganger) makes no mention of Rugrats…

4 Likes

I’ve been known to watch Starblazers, which is a show from my youth.

2 Likes

Bob’s Burgers is my go-to feel good show. South Park for more zest (and farts).

3 Likes

Ha, I was gonna say Phineas and Ferb too. My older bro got me into it for a while.

Good, clean fun!

Also used to watch DBZ while napping between classes in college.

And Cowboy Bebop is still the bomb, though not really a kids’ toon.

And Animaniacs, of course!

@Faugxh, ooo, Bob’s Burgers FTW! :hamburger:

1 Like

I love me some Teen Titans Go. Good, clean and funny.

Then Family guy completely meshes with my sense of humor. I can watch that any time.

3 Likes

I love animation! I just watched The Oblongs, borrowed it from a friend. Bojack Horseman is one of my favorites - the writing is excellent.

1 Like

Just wanted to say that I don’t watch cartoons.

That’s all folks…

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Lightleaves.

Bob’s Burgers!!! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

No show. But I promise if Shrek ever comes on I’m watching it :grin:

1 Like

@Eke Cowboy Bebop is a classic.

2 Likes

Bob’s Burgers. Almost daily. I could rewatch a rerun 50 times before tiring of it.

2 Likes

🙋
Same with me! The stuff is gold. :grinning:

1 Like

Me, too! I fall asleep to it most nights.