Lets talk lost!

6 days today! There were a hard few hours at the end of my work day, where I felt an agitation I have not felt in a loooooong time. So I had a Shirley temple, which kinda helped I guess. That, and taking a step away from the line cook that was pissing me off and having some alone time.

Anyways. Anyone just want to geek out about Lost with me? Who’s your favorite character(s) and why?

ALSO- this thread should absolutely have spoilers, so if you don’t want spoilers then don’t read it!! :wink:

1 Like

Ha. Wifey and I just started watching again. On the episode when Charlie gets beat up by Ethan and Lock and Boone are messing with the hatch.

Can’t wait for season 2! That shiz was cray cray

So many plot holes. I really did have a great love for Lost. But, by the end I felt very betrayed. A lot of stuff went unanswered. Like when Michael has Jinn appear to him and speak english. That was very weird. It could have been explained by the time travel pretty easily, but they just let it slide.

And the whole mystery of the Island just seemed anti-climactic. They wanted some sort of epic ending for every single character, but just ended with an okay ending for everyone instead.

1 Like

I loved Lost! In fact, since the library is closed for the apocalypse, I can’t get any of the boxed sets.
But, I own season one! I’m totally starting in on the insanity again!
Faves: Hurley, cuz I can relate to him, and Locke. He’s a guy with a pretty disappointing life seeking spiritual meaning. I guess I relate to him, too.