Let's try this one more time

Day 1 and counting! Maybe lets try another meeting as well!

14 Likes

Nice back on day 4. I have been praying to god to please make this my last day 4. Unlike most people I ask things for he rewards me for asking.

4 Likes

Trying is nothing… Try to jump, either you jump up or you don’t. Getting in recovery is doing rather then trying. I wish you all the best go to a meeting on zoom or life and do take the step of surrender. You can!!!

Nothing but love and hope for the both off you :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you love you too. This must be my last day 4. I dont know if I would have the strength to start over this time. It has been a devestating couple months of hope and let downs. I have lost a lot after completing over 100 days and then relapsing a few times after. My heart is filled with saddness most of the day.

Thankfully I have gained a connection to my higher power.

1 Like

This is a great read for those struggling with chronic relapse. Great analogy. Thought I would leave it in this thread.

3 Likes

And right now… Is no good. I need someone to talk to…

Hey. Whats going on?

Heyy! The daily check in thread is a great place to chat to people, there’s usually someone around at most points in the day.

If you need in person (via Zoom) support then there are things going on all times of the day via intherooms.com and via recoverydharma.org/meeting-list - possibly others too check Resources for our recovery

What’s going on, what do you need to get unstuck?

2 Likes

Just a repeat

Im sorry I know how frustrating that is.

Do you want to stop for good?

Take it from a chronic relapser…you need to take the word “try” out of your vocabulary. You’re giving yourself an out. “But I tried”. Make a plan. Decide you are going to do it and then do it.

I think a meeting is a great idea. I know meetings were my turning point and I’m not 2 years sober.

YOU CAN DO IT!!

2 Likes

Yes or atleast slow down

Wat is your drug

Hard usually

Wats hard?