Life Quotes for Motivation ❤️

Online getting motivation and Tony Robbins post came up…he said, “there are two different pains in life…pain of discipline & pain of regret. Discipline weighs ounces, regret weighs TONS.”

I for one, have never regretted trying to be sober multiple times. BUT, I ALWAYS regretted relapsing.

Have a blessed and healthy weekend :blush::pray:t2:

6 Likes

Tomorrow is not promised and the past cannot be changed therefore live each day to the fullest and know that every new day is a blessing.
-Nishan Panwar

2 Likes

Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses. Focus on your character, not your reputation. Focus on your blessings, not your misfortunes.
-Roy T. Bennett

“What seems hard now will one day be your warm-up.”

2 Likes

Self-discipline is about controlling your desires and impulses while staying focused on what needs to get done to achieve your goal.
-Adam Sicinski

From the original self help book written about 1900 years by the Roman emperor at the time Marcus Aurelius:

This then remains: Remember to retire into this little territory of thy own, and above all do not distract or strain thyself, but be free, and look at things as a human being, as a citizen, as a mortal.

But among the things readiest to thy hand to which thou shalt turn, let there be these, which are two.

One is that things do not touch the soul, for they are external and remain immovable; but our perturbations come only from the opinion which is within.

The other is that all these things, which thou seest, change immediately and will no longer be; and constantly bear in mind how many of these changes thou hast already witnessed. The universe is transformation: life is opinion.

2 Likes

My recovery must come first, so everything I love in life doesn’t come last.

1 Like

Just looked his quotes up! Thank you for sharing :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Love this :pray:t2:

1 Like

The book is called Meditations by Marcus Aurelius and is pure gold. The guy understood human society and indual behavior behavior deepy. I highly reccomemd it!

1 Like