Life Through a Sober Lens

Is this where you trail run??

Not regularly, but it was this last week. I stumbled upon this gem of a trail in an Alabama state park while traveling nearby. Did a 6.5 and a 9 miler in the park.

4 Likes

Niiice!!
I want to run all the paths lol

I have to usually run a few miles before i get to a trail.

1 Like

Sooo worth it though - trail running is my favorite form of stress relief and meditation. Those ones required about a 1.5 mile run through residential neighborhoods before hitting the trailhead.

Same here. I live about a 1.5 miles from the river. The neighborhood run goes thru neighborhoods, then the trail begins at a bluff winding it’s way down to the river. I actually seen a coyote the other day. Tripped me out lol

1 Like

Flood waters rise

4 Likes

This was one of the views from the sober retreat that I went to. It was magical! :honeybee:

8 Likes

We have an amazing graffiti scene here.
Here are a few shots from today’s exploration

2 Likes

11 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Happy sober Saturday night all :yum:

6 Likes

Our time together will be short but passionate, so come dance with me in the flames.

5 Likes

Where is this at

Love that, very pretty picture!

thank you!

Had a hot air balloon pass by this morning. I have a terrible fear of heights and could never fly in one. But they are beautiful and peaceful to watch.

5 Likes

We have one that takes of near us regularly, my partner hates heights but booked us a flight anyway for my 40th birthday. He loved it, it’s so peaceful, like nothing else I’ve experienced

1 Like

7 Likes

Hiked 10 miles at Palo Duro canyon in TX yesterday!

12 Likes