Life Through a Sober Lens

I’ve been a fan of landscape photography for many years…dating back to 35mm cameras (I realize @Yoda-Stevie and I are probably the only ones who even know what a 35mm :camera: is) :joy:. I find photography to be inspiring, relaxing and it gives me focus when I’m running or hiking outdoors. I figured I’d start a thread for anyone who would like to post some scenic images from their adventures in this beautiful world we call home.

25 Likes

38 Likes

@HaHaHarley…I couldn’t help but think of those vibrant green locks of hair when I was running up this hill today…sorry @Rosey, I looked far and wide for some lavender, but no luck :wink:

19 Likes

Smith Rock, Oregon :us:

41 Likes

Northern California :us:

25 Likes

Mt. Hood, Oregon :us:

39 Likes

28 Likes

18 Likes

21 Likes

lol my shroom shot

19 Likes

I love photography, too. I have my dad’s old Canon from the 70s. It’s so relaxing. I can take pics and edit for hours. Hey! I think you just helped me find an old hobby to get back into!!!:grinning:

7 Likes

Awesome!!! That makes my day. :smiley:

2 Likes

Aw sweet :heart:… What a beautiful day there… It’s been raining non stop here today!

Aw I love this thread so much! I love taking photos… I only have my phone for now but hoping for a camera for my birthday! Great Idea… Thanks for starting this!

2 Likes

This is a pic of my street in early December

5 Likes

Wow! Killer lavender sky…:purple_heart: the tree silhouette.

2 Likes

The air was so crisp that day… The street was empty… It was beautiful!

2 Likes

Attended an AA meeting on this beach. Kalalau, The Big Island, Hawaii, USA. BTW - Hawaiians are really good huggers.

15 Likes

Dublin zoo wild lights

9 Likes

I had a 35 mm too!!! The torture of waiting to see if the pictures were good at all!! I am a fan of barns. Old dilapidated barns. It’s been a long time since I’ve been out taking shots. I should dust off the camera and get back at it!

1 Like