Living sober with God

Meth and H had took everything from me I had lived all my life depending on something to get me by and the last 4 years my addiction had got to a point I was no longer in control I was on a drug induced autopilot I was homeless lost my kids and was told I would never get them back and lost my girl I lost everything and then God delivered me from my self made hell and now I’m at faith based rehab been here 4 months and got 4 months sober time and am walking with God each day my life and me would not be possible with out God

20 Likes

god is good! happy 4 months! :heart:

2 Likes

God is good he has saved me and delivered me from everything I’m so happy I’ve seen my 2 kids there coming out of foster care the 24th of this month and I don’t no if I would have missed this divine appointment if u or any one has any questions about God let me know or how he brought me out of it

2 Likes

Congratulations with the :four: months clean with the help of God and loads of hard work from yourself
So be proud of what you’ve accomplished :facepunch:
Well done!

1 Like

Congratulations on your 4 months clean. God will work miracles for us if we just let him.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

God would and could if he were sought,

It took me years to accept that, I struggle with it some days, but I have to remember trust in him and he will provide me the way

4 Likes

Thank u for all ur support I’m in a faith based rehab and i wish everyone could experience this it’s a 1 years long program were we learn about God and they build us up coming here was a god thing or divine appointment I’m so happy now and have so much peace but I still get attacked by the devil daily I’ve learned that once I gave my life to God I started to operate in a walk of faith and operate in the kingdoms of light instead of the kingdom of darkness yall all are right we can get sober cause some times we think this monster called addiction is impossible but God said what is impossible for man is possible for God

1 Like

Anyone post ur sober time how u did it we should surround ourselves in love and positive comments and ppl

Uploading: 20210718_093355.jpg…

1 Like

thats is my before and afterand im 5 months 2 days clean thanks to god

4 Likes

Great to see that you have receved mercy from god! Miracles happen!

yes they do i was dead before now im alive

1 Like