Loneliness

@Pod Hi Fiona. I hope the last few days have got better and better for you. I’ve spent the last few hours catching up on everyone’s news since not checking in here for a while… I see you’re a Londoner… I lived in Maida Vale for 4 years… gosh, 20 years ago aarrgghhh now I feel old lol anyhoo, nice to meet you and I hope you’re going ok. Big hugs, Sarah xxx

@Sarah

Hiya, yeah I’ve had a really really good positive week thanks. Lots of good meetings and positive steps. And i just just my 1 month chip tonight!!! Proper happy!! Having a lovely weekend too!! Ah yeah I know Madia Vale, I did a photoshoot there. Xz

3 Likes

Congrats on your 1 month :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Yayyyyy!!! Great work!

@Pod Congratulations Fiona!!! :tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::tulip::rose::tulip::smile::tulip::smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S that is quite an achievement… shine shine :sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

1 Like

Can definitely relate to loneliness today.

1 Like

Ohh wow I just realised this thread is from 4 years ago. I hope you are allgood man. Fellow kiwi here in Wellington.

1 Like