Long road but im here

Hello again, after a long absences im back. I thought i was handling my drinking well but ruined a friendship last night. Im goijg to start up here again but also AA and therapy. I really plan this to be my last new start

16 Likes

Welcome back! Starting over sucks, but you always learn something from it. I had many resets over the years, they always resulted from me not quite being able to let go of the mentality that alcohol was OK, and I was the problem. Nope. Other way around! Wish you well, and visit often! :peace_symbol::smirk:

3 Likes

Good morning! For me AA is a game changer. Being with so many others that have experience to share, is my life preserver for the day! The fellowship at the meetings is incredible. I wish you well! :star2::star2::star2::star2:

3 Likes

Its a beautiful day for day one. Glad youre back, too bad for last nights events. TS, AA, and therapy has helped me immensely

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about the relapse but glad you have you back!

1 Like

Welcome back :wave:

1 Like

He Jordan, I remember you!
Sorry about losing that friendship last night. Maybe it can be fixed some day? But glad you are here to help yourself. There is where it all start.
Welcome back! :raising_hand_woman:

2 Likes

Welcome back :sunflower:

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the relapse but glad you have you back AA Is Great and good to go to .i know everyones journey is different in Soberity but i travel alot for work and i told my wife how seeing a psychiatrist is a game changer for me me its one whos been through in addition and its just solely get off my chest .it sounds like you have tho a plan and sounds good . I remember back when i was a child mental health was never brought up it was your a boy suck up all your problems and no one cares really about mental health but growing up and getting help and continually get help its a big part in Soberity.

1 Like