Long time no talk!

a whirlwind of a new year, I have been sort of bouncing around like a ping pong ball, and I had to make a decision to keep a distance from the person who gave birth to me ,I was in a situation where I needed a place to stay when I didn’t give up my paycheck a heck broke loose and my past was thrown in my face,told I wasn’t in recovery, and so many awful things because I said no

Now I’m under the roof of someone that is helping but not without hearing it,so I’m trying so hard to find my own place and I feel like this setback has been rough but I’m still fighting, trying and I won’t give up,not without one hell of a fight !

Send all the good vibes or prayers I would be so appreciative and greatful!

11 Likes

Sending all the positive, healing and healthy vibes your way. :people_hugging: Keep fighting for your self and life!! :heart:

2 Likes

Giving it my all I won’t give up! :muscle:t6: I know I’m gonna thrive !

1 Like

Good vibes sent! :purple_heart: I hope you can get settled somewhere soon.

1 Like

Me too I’m super hopeful things will look up very soon !:muscle:t6:

Thank you!!! I have hope things will turn around and I’m getting help through the salvation army homeless shelter :pray:t6::muscle:t6:

2 Likes

Virtual hugs, sending you serenity and cood vibes :people_hugging: Keep going :sunflower:

1 Like

I won’t give up I know things are getting better!!!:muscle:t6:

2 Likes

Keep fighting and keep the right attitude! You’ll get through it, as lame as it sounds, but it is the simple truth. Just keep on coming here and take it one small step at a time.

2 Likes

I most certainly will thank you so much for the encouragement I’m getting the help I need through the salvation army and I’m so greatful to be getting the help since I’ve been trying to figure it all out on my own !

One day at a time :muscle:t6:

2 Likes