Looking for female sex addicts

Hi, I don’t want to cause any confusion. I am a female and I’m looking for a group of female (or those accepting female) sex addicts. If there is any groups like that or just people I can reach out to who are going through the same thing. Anything would be appreciated

7 Likes

I sent you a message with a connection Azila - thanks for reaching out to clarify :innocent:

2 Likes

Welcome :blush: there is a few great ladies on here to connect with :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi, I realise this thread is pretty old but having realised I have a problem I am also looking for other female sex addicts to talk to, if anyone can help? Thanks

Hello @Pippa9! Welcome to the forum. Thanks for reaching out. There are only a few of us female sex addicts here so far. How could I help?

Hey, so Im not really sure if Im an actual sex addict but I do know that I have a hard time saying no. I love the idea of making up a story to go and meet up with one of my guys, the thrill of them texting me saying how bad they want me to come visit. Has alot to do with low self esteem. I have a choice few that I tend to frequent, plus I kind of (its complicated) have a bf. I wasnt always like this, alot of things have happend in my life in the past year. I was the complete oposite of what Im doing now its weird. Its almost lile Im making up for lost time?? I was with the same man for 15 years (he is 17 years old than.me and a Narcissistic Alcoholic)…any thoughts? Id like ur opinion

For the most part I am the same way. I have a hard time saying no and used to make up excuses all the time to meet up with guys who only wanted one thing. I’m still contemplating if I have a sex addiction or sexual impulsivity. Either one is not an easy thing to deal with. I’m here though, if you ever want to talk more about it. (True, I don’t use this app much but I try to.)

So I had sent you a reply, but it sent me a message saying it was undeliverable. Sorry

I sent you a message :slight_smile:

Hey, ya I have no idea what the issue was just said it wasnt delivered. So how are you doing?

That’s so weird. Ok, can I just give you my email or something?

Hi! I’m also going through the recovery process for my sex addiction. I’m also looking for females that are going through the same thing.