Looking for job

Looking for a job is so stressful makes me want to drink ! :frowning:

2 Likes

Hi Elizabeth, I can understand. It sure is hard in the current situation. Stay here with us and share what’s in your head. At least for me getting off my thoughts out somewhere where I am not judged helps me a lot.

Just for today hit the pillow sober. :pray::sunflower:

2 Likes

I’m having trouble sleeping no one to talk to live in an unhealthy environment I just want to escape )):

Drinking won’t change any of those stressors. It takes a bit of time to sleep better. Be patient and practice self care before bedtime.

3 Likes

You joined an international community so there is someone to chat with almost 24h a day.

The mêmes thread or the daily check-in thread help a lot to get distracted and to connect. :sunflower:

Use the lense on top to search for a specific topic.

Meme Wars 46…47…48…GO! (No politics please)

Checking in daily to maintain focus #27

1 Like

Just how exactly will drinking help with finding a job? You’ll likely drinking more than one, maybe more…and when you sober up You’ll still be looking for a job.

Yes, it’s stressful looking for a job. I know, as I too am looking for a job. I’ve decided the best way to relieve the stress of looking for a job, is finding a job. No substitute for this, so that’s what I’m doing.

6 Likes