Looking for like minded people

1 day thats awesome I was in shambles at that time stay here and you’ll never have to drink and even if you want to you don’t have to welcome @SavannahmarieMIA

we all get angry i feel that just my character defects keeping me on track thats when I know I need to be putting in work welcome to the conversation @Mbwoman

1 Like

hello @littlemisschatterbox how was your day?

1 Like

Sick 30 days that was an eternity for me but just wait time flies when your having nothing great work @DnA2000

Yep! You could see in the thread it was one very angry person. I won’t be visiting any post by that person anymore. I love this place!

2 Likes

I love seeing people persevere to the goal of sobriety i drank and used for 19 years enough was enough my roommate in treatment passed 2 weeks after he left n I lost many friends to this disease I refuse to quit no days off sounded hard at first but the payoff is worth the time

3 Likes

This is awesome I’m 40 days sober tomorrow and honestly feel better then I have in years. Congratulations to everyone on your clean time weather u have 1 day or years every day clean is a day to be greatful for

4 Likes

True! Anger is healthy. This was the insulting TS and anyone new anger. Apparently it was better back in the day. It wasn’t very constructive.

1 Like

@Bpuck…40 days!! I’m glad for you.

2 Likes

great stuff so close to that 2 month chip be proud of that im stoked for you @Bpuck

1 Like

just did a meeting n getting ready for one more but looking at all the people joining this chat is seriously making me happy im loving the positivity here

1 Like

Yeah it’s been a long hard road but as you all have stated the payoff is amazing knowing we have made it another day clean and sober

1 Like

Wow you guys are all great thank you for being part of my sobriety today keep this awesomeness going and remember if any of you are struggling id rather listen to your story then not see you on here again stay strong much love for you all

1 Like

If any wants to zoom with me im hitting a meeting up in 20 mins just ask n ill post the details

Howz all the like minded people doin ?another sober day is a great day😁

1 Like

So I’m leading a meeting tomorrow sharing my experience strength and hope all are welcome

1 Like

Goodnight everyone :sleeping: much love and ill chat with you guys tomorrow

1 Like

What time?

1 Like

For the meeting?

1 Like

Good morning another day off to work n still sleepy this coffee can’t get in me faster