Looking for like minded people

Hello my name is Jonathan. I am 3 days away from my 1 year and looking for more people to connect with. I love this app and just starting to use the community after a year. Look forward to meeting new people stay strong everyone

12 Likes

@littlemisschatterbox is there restrictions on posts I can’t seem to comment on anything?

It’s because you’re new. Once you have a little more time looking around and earn a few badges, you should be able to comment.

Welcome and congrats on one year!

1 Like

Same. I’m only a little over 2 months sober a year seems so far… But yeah i need people too… So hi! And congrats a year is so so so amazing.

2 Likes

@DeadMist hello im jon. 2 months thats awesome those were the hardest but it gets easier. Thanks ya 1 year seemed impossible. I’ll be on here a lot more but yes I want to fi d more people to chat with and stay connected so feel free to message me anytime

1 Like

Same. I’m always up for a chat.

1 Like

@DeadMist well have a good night im off to bed work early. Chat soon

@JonathanH me too… If my kids ever go to sleep. Night

Message me if you need to talk/vent/ or simply bored. I need new “sober” minded friends! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I’m most definitely in need of some sober friends to chat with! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone hope everyone’s day is good if your stressed reach out

1 Like

Congrats on a year! Thats amazing commitment and strength. Hope yall are staying happy and healthy :blush:

1 Like

I hope everyone is having a great Monday. Another day above ground sucking air being sober. Any one hitting a meeting tonight i got a great zoom i hit on Mondays if your interested just let me know it starts 7 o’clock pacific time based out of California :+1:

1 Like

I’m loving your vibe, sounds like your totally into your recovery :metal: We are lucky and grateful people indeed and well done on your sober days :+1:

2 Likes

Whew… so glad to see this positivity. I just read through am awful thread and I was like “ohhh nooo, I hope this place doesn’t turn all drama and Trolls.”
But then I popped over here to the good of it all.

Welcome @JonathanH thanks for the positive vibes!
I’m at almost a month. A year seems so far away… I can’t wait!!

2 Likes

I would like to find like minded people to chat with as well. I have been on a rollercoaster with this sobriety thing for years and it’s really starting to affect my health physically and mentally. 1 day sober today from alcohol.

1 Like

I could really use sober minded people to talk to. I started my sobriety date (more seriously then I have in a while) last night, today I woke up to hearing that my grandmother died last night. It is painful especially since I still had so much I wanted to talk to her about. I wasn’t able to see her due to the virus and now I’ll never be able to see her. It’s just a lot to process. For the most part I really just want to talk about sobriety more so than my grandmother passing. In the past I wasn’t able to keep my sobriety even when life was going well. Now life is getting rocky but I don’t want it to lead to another relapse. Last night was a lot of surrendering, today has been a lot of trying to pray and a lot of confusion.

2 Likes

Thank you very much odaat

1 Like

I’m very sorry for your loss. I recently lost my best friend an I feel your emotion im glad you joined the conversation anytime you want to vent or connect feel free to message im a very good listener n love to help stay strong for yourself @Azila

1 Like

I’ve been on here since November and have seen 95% positivity and encouragement. Stumbled upon an angry guy last week and will just avoid him. :grin:

4 Likes