Lost and broke

I am absolutely lost and heartbroken

4 Likes

I have just been through so much and I actually went 90 days sober when before I couldn’t go a day for over a decade

2 Likes

I just need a real person in my life who understands. TY for the reply but just pray please

1 Like

I did relapse. Haven’t got back to daily drinking thank the lord it’s just so hard when no one can relate. I made a few friends on this site but not a single person reached out to me

2 Likes

Amen. Ty again for responding

3 Likes

Sorry for what you’re going through. I’ve had a million day 1s myself even after 200+ days. Just got to keep moving.

2 Likes

The 90 days was my first real sober time

2 Likes

I have people in my life that were just like ok glad you can do what we do everyday :expressionless:

1 Like

I just can’t wrap my head around it. I’m at the top of my field and have had to travel the US to help out others in need of my skill set. Make great money and I treat everyone around me (even coworkers) with the respect I believe everyone deserves yet people just don’t understand how hard it is for someone like me to maintain. Thanks guys

3 Likes

Maybe try ameeting get plenty of support there people who have been were you are now wish you well

1 Like

Do you mean maintain sobriety? My experience has been that non-addicts just DO NOT get it. As suggested, perhaps AA? A roomful of people…face to face…who do!! Praying for you.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. I’m starting over at day 1

1 Like

And yes my friends if nothing else I have my Les Paul to keep me company :rofl::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

TY. How are you tonight friend

1 Like

That’s great. I hope you and the family have a great evening. I’m going to play my guitars and chill. Ty again for talking for real

1 Like