Lost my records

Gutted. Changed phone and lost all my sober records. Was on 1150 + days for weed and over 1115 day for alcohol. This was my safety net…I resisted pressing reset so many times and now that has gone

1 Like

Do you remember your sober date? If so you can just put that in and it will say Soo your days again

1 Like

On here? Maybe there’s help if so

should be able to go to edit and put in your clean date and back to your days man

5 Likes

What @anon60334405 said! If you don’t remember your exact date, you can calculate it from when you posted this: 1000 days clean

You can Google for “1000 days before January 14, 2020” and get an answer, it’s easier than calculating it in your head.

7 Likes

I have a point of view. I really don’t think it should be about the days in your case. You are beyound that point I think, as long you feel good symptoms gone and you stay sober, i think it’s all good. I think keeping track is a little more of the early stages of sobriety. Like me i want to know my progress 4 months now feeling better everyday. I think if i was keeping track at 5000 days of being sober would be just incase I relapse. So I can tell everyone I had 5 years and relapse for whatever strange reason. Take care and congrats on a real long sobriety, keep it going.

1 Like

Thank you. Wasnt thinking straight. I knew how important this was…just nor quite HOW important

2 Likes