Loving the new me SOBER LIFE!

I never knew life was this great sober , only if I would of knew all this before would I have changed along time ago, I love the way I look, the way I enjoy things now, how smoothly everything flows in my life unlike the way it did before, before my life as one big uproar, always negative or choas but now, I’m smooth sailing! I just apperciate everything so much more and everything is so amazing with each day keeps passing by this is just wonderful happy sober to everyone else out there on each of your journeys keep it up and never give up anyone never back down you all got this !!! :v::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::call_me_hand:

20 Likes

keep us posted on your journey wish you well

2 Likes

I agree with you 100%. After we experience some sober time we wonder how we could have lived like that!! Enjoy every sober minute, but (there is always a but)…please don’t get complacent. Remember what got you here. If you have a program, see a counselor, etc. keep doing that. I found that this forum was exactly what I needed. Checking in daily and reading the successes and sadly, failures, makes the difference for me. Glad you are here!!

3 Likes

What a jolt of positivity this was! So happy for you!

2 Likes

I love these moments of clear and present joy!

2 Likes

Yeah I do I actually have probation currently just for a few more months and I come to advantage counseling it’s great I’m in aftercare here now almost have completed it only four classes left I’m still in my DCS case I almost have my son back he will be 2 years old in May. It’s amazing along time ago I never thought i would of got him back but now I’m so close and proud of my accomplishments also I do take therapy weekly anyone looking for a therapist I do it online it’s so awesome it’s an app called Sondermind if anyone needs resources! Thanks everyone

1 Like

Love ur post!!! I often think the same thing. I enjoy my life so much today being clean and sober and wish i wouldve taken it alot more seriously back in the day when i attempted recovery in the past. But maybe we wouldnt have been ready at that time earlier on to accept recovery and to be as grateful as we are for what we have in our life today. Im so glad ur happy! Recovery rocks!

1 Like

Thanks so much for your reply to my post I do appreciate it and yes I agree never get to complacent bc that’s when then can go wrong that’s why I keep up doing things to keep my sober like joining this app and keeping in community flsober forums like these and I still attend my drug and alcohol counseling class i take once a week and after I complete that which I have four left I am going to start going to actual NA MEETINGS IN PERSON :slight_smile: LOOKING SO FORWARD :fast_forward: TO IT!!? :sun_with_face::nerd_face::hugs::v::heavy_heart_exclamation::white_check_mark::+1::cool::ok_hand: