Made It 30 Days Today

So I am rewriting because I didn’t read the rules and posted a picture that was not respectful. I apologize to anyone I offended. Thanks for the way it was handled. I love how everyone is understanding. Another reason to love this app. Long story short, 30 days today clean! Huge swing in mood and mindset for sure. I got myself some chocolate cake to celebrate. Those who read my stories already know the battle, and we’ve all faced it right? That’s why we are here. Everyday sober, is another step toward achieving anything you put your mind to. Setting daily goals, and getting into a routine is what I’m going to work on for the next 30 days. One day at a time I will get better. No more booze, no more pain killers/heroin, and no more Suboxone. Feels like the world is slowly retracting from my shoulders. Have a wonderful day everyone! And have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend.

16 Likes

Congratulations on your 30 days Duane. That’s a biggie.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Nice! Congratulations on 30 days! :tada: :partying_face:
I like your style for celebrating. Chocolate cake is my go to on milestones. Yummy!

2 Likes

Fine work lad, keep that forward momentum

1 Like

Congrats on your 30 days!! And thank you for your understanding about the rules and being respectful…it is very appreciated!!

1 Like

Congratulations and stay strong!

1 Like