Made it to the hospital for detox

Stopped for Chinese food before detox. Walked in noticed it was a little warm in the restaurant. As we ate our food I noticed a young man messing with the thermostat as his wife “encouraged” him :joy:. After about 10 minutes I volunteered to help(6 years hvac experience). Long story short I fixed the issue, lady was so grateful and said it was a blessing I showed up today on the Chinese New Year and helped them!

10 Likes

Good look at detox man keep us updated . Nice job on the repair , no discount on the Chinese ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Paid our bill and gave us $20 gift certificate. Not bad for 15 minutes of work :muscle:t2:. No beds available at the detox but I’m at 74 hours of sobriety so they sent me home with some meds. Hopefully Monday

5 Likes

Just wanted to check on you… Hospitals are no fun… I seen you are home… Are the meds helping? How are you feeling?

Just had to pass all my drug and alcohol tests. It’s a process to get in rehab that’s for sure! Staying focused on the big picture and trying not to get discouraged!! :pray:

2 Likes

I’m out of likes for an hour because I like a lot of stuff on here but that’s great you passed!!! Yes big picture… A better brighter future… :blush:

1 Like

I hope you didn’t drive a long distance to have them say no beds available. I hope you’re doing ok, stick with it Michael…:hugs: