Made it too #30 days

Congrats on 30 days sober!

2 Likes

Congrats on 1 month!! Keep up the hard work, I found that the first few weeks were the hardest and then I started to find my sober routine which helped tremendously.

1 Like

Awesome! Keep it up.

1 Like

Congrats on 30, here’s to many many more!:tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Congratulations on 30 days, awesome work :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Congratulations! :purple_heart: :partying_face: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thirty says is huge deal! It has to feel good.

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

Major congratulations on your 30 days! :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Lovely sober smile… kicking ass -way to go with 30+ days of sobriety :muscle::muscle::raised_hands:

3 Likes

You look like selena gomez

1 Like

That’s the best compliment I ever got thank u :joy:

1 Like

That was not a compliment,
I just said my opinion

Ok then lol.

Congratulations Angelica! You look fabulous!

1 Like

That wasn’t a nice comment @Zeroking. There’s an old saying that comes to mind…“if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.” I encourage you to read this link and apply it when posting on the forum going forward.

4 Likes

Did i insult anyone?
I just wanted to say that she is truely look like selena gomez
If you felt bad miss angelica, im sorry… :pensive:

1 Like

I didn’t feel bad, it’s ok.

You look as fantastic as you feel! [quote=“Angelicasapp, post:1, topic:173056, full:true”]
I can’t remember the last time I had 30 days. But every time I would go a decent amount of time I always had the urge to drink I haven’t had one urge too drink in 30 days which is so unlike me. When I started 30 days ago something felt different then all the other times Ive said I was going to quit drinking, like I had finally had enough this time, and meant it. I think I can really do it this time. I’m proud of myself for 30 days, but I want more :heart: ](upload://8rUUrgCiK1My8k2NYkfVF1RyIJr.jpeg)
[/quote]

1 Like

Congratulations on 30 days! :raised_hands:t2: awesome work! Let’s keep going together, a step at a time :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like