Main goals

Well I’m on day 16 of being sober and truthfully it feels amazing I never thought I would be able to do this at all I always thought I needed something to help fill my time and the loneliness and void I had inside, I finally realized that all those feelings I had inside were because of the alcohol I had been letting it hold me back for so long many of years and finally regained my power over myself. I know all of us are struggling with past demons but i know just like myself everyone can do it also with staying strong and fighting their battle I believe everyone is capable of taking back their will power and living their life to the fullest without the drugs and alcohol no matter what the situation is, I believe in every single one of you just like you all believe in me and if anyone ever needs someone to talk to just as a listening ear and needs so advice or just gets an urge and doesn’t know who they can turn to, just know I’m always here to help in any way I can and listen and just be there.

2 Likes

Congrats on day 16. Keep it going man it gets better. I thought just like you when I first started and look at me now 100 days sober and am not looking back. Stay strong keep it going.

2 Likes