March Workout Challenge 🏋🏻‍♀️

Yeah! Well done! Are you joining for April?? :grin:

Yes, I’d love to! I’m making my April goals actually as we speak. Can you please tag me in that one? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m gonna take another rest day and start fresh tomorrow if my body allows :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh, not feeling well?

1 Like

Just a swelling episode. Trying to not piss my body off more so just resting

March is almost here!! Who wants to join another challenge? Tagging some people but everyone is welcome to join. @Jesile hope you don’t mind us using this from last year :blush: You should join in since you hosted it lol
@anon74766472 @Pandita @Astro @TrustyBird @SinceIAwoke

7 Likes

Honestly, I just got lazy in February, using my injury as an excuse. So I’m in for March!

1 Like

Same schedule as last year?

1 Like

Ok, count me in! I liked this one! I won’t ask for copyright from you! :rofl:

1 Like

Fuck it. Hold me accountable friends. Im in

4 Likes

Yup!! I added the picture to what I posted so we don’t have to scroll all the way to the top everyday :blush:

I’m glad @Jesile :joy: I probably couldn’t afford the rights

@Cjp I’m gonna hold you to it!! I’m so happy you will join us this month :heart:

2 Likes

I’ll give it a try allthough a plank is only lying on the floor for me :no_mouth:

5 Likes

I’m in! Thanks.

3 Likes

I got you!!! Number 2 is probably best for beginners

4 Likes

I am also in :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you, that’s a lot of variations :smiley: I’ll do number two :+1:

2 Likes

Day 1 done!! :white_check_mark::grin:

3 Likes

Day 1 done. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Day 1 :heavy_check_mark: - I’m exploring the plank alternates. Today I did the bear one. Oddly I felt it most in my quads lol
Off to work, y’all have a great day :blush:

3 Likes

Day 1 done. I always run out of steam on these. Going for a big March! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes