March Workout Challenge 🏋🏻‍♀️

Who’s joining us in the March Full Body Workout Challenge? It takes 5-10 minutes per day of your time! :muscle:t2:🏋🏻‍♀

If you can’t do a certain exercise due to injury, just change it for something you can do!

@SinceIAwoke @Runningfree @Butterflymoonwoman @anon74766472 @kat261 @Pandita @Matt @Andy68 @Dazercat

27 Likes

:raising_hand_man::weight_lifting_man::muscle:committed to improving my body’s health and getting my butt out of bed.

6 Likes

Great! Good to hear you’ll join us! Bienvenido! :clap:t2:

1 Like

I will see, I’ll join for my cycle day 1 which hopefully is soooooooon :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Whenever it suits you! I didn’t finish the burpee challenge… :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I’m in! Just like sobriety, this is easier to do together. My personal February challenge, 100 push-ups a day, has gone well, I didn’t miss any days, but a couple of times I came up 10-20 short, just not motivated to finish the reps for the day. With you guys, I will appreciate the team effort!

4 Likes

I’m in for this as well! Not sure I can do any of the moves lol but will be funny trying :rofl:

1 Like

Will the team get daily quotes again? I sure did miss them in February :blush:

3 Likes

I missed them too! :grimacing:

2 Likes

Ooh perfect! This will enhance my daily routine as well to give me more structure. I just started daily yoga with Adriene again too. :heart:

3 Likes

By popular demand, daily quotes will return!

5 Likes

:grimacing::tada::clap:t2: That was a tough one! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank u so much for this! Will be working on this area of my life in March. Absolutely want to get healthier :slight_smile:

1 Like

This one is easier than the burpee one. Actually… anything is easier than burpees! :sweat_smile:
Hope u join us, Dana!

1 Like

The burpess where tough for me, I’ll admit. But a challenge is good! I definitly need to get my motivation for exercise back. I’m in a slump lol

Let’s start tomorrow then! :grin:
I did a spinning class this morning, and with that stupid mask on, I almost fainted on the bike! :laughing:

2 Likes

Omg really?! I’m actually surprised that no one has passed out by wearing masks and doing intense exercise :flushed:

My mask “accidentally” slips under my nose… :speak_no_evil: Usually sport teachers are not in favor of wearing them during exercise, but fines are high, and unfortunately in Spain masks in interior are still mandatory

1 Like

Wow… ya I understand why obviously. Here in alberta the mandatory mask mandate has actually been lifted as of today :flushed: to be honest, I’m not in favor of this but it does help for exercise :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can try. But I literally can’t do a single sit-up……I’ll do dead bugs. And push-ups will likely need to be wall or chair due to my healing wrist….or maybe I can do chest presses??? Squats and plank I can do with no substitution.

:crazy_face:

2 Likes