May fitness challenge. Don’t Be a square, join us!

Oh noo, are we already there when catching up from skipping feels like not a good idea.

Ah, day 6 and 7 done. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

All caught up again! 7K walk this morning + 3 rounds of Tabata (30 on, 10 off) at the park! Now it’s shower time and breakfast!! :coffee: :fried_egg::sandwich:

4 Likes

I don’t want to just disappear from the tread, so here’s my justification. My knee has been very aggravated, and I wanted to save the pain for my race today. And tabata just isn’t my thing. I’m going to resume upper body and core work for the rest of the month.

I’ll be glad to consider joining back up with y’all in June. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I hope you knee get better and you could finish your race to your satisfaction :sunflower:

2 Likes

We are DEAD at work today so done while working lol
Day 6 & 7 :heavy_check_mark:

5 Likes

Happy Monday guys :slightly_smiling_face:

Day 8 here. Caught up with 2 rounds each for days 6, 7, 8. Did a 5 min skipping warm up. Hope you all have a good day!

4 Likes

Day 8 done. :sunflower:

5 Likes

Day 8 done! :blush::muscle:t2: + 7K walk

5 Likes

I am having such a hard time getting the motivation for this month’s challenge. :expressionless:
I did a virtual this morning like normal, again everything was included except the Pilates 100 so I’m counting that for Day 8

4 Likes

Im in!!! Thank you so much for sharing

5 Likes

Day 9 done. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Im switching rest days! Today I didn’t do any exercise whatsoever! :scream: I’ll be back tomorrow, skipping the official rest day!

4 Likes

Awe man - doesn’t look like i’m going to be able to get this month in and i have to accept that. I kept hoping that i’d be able to double or triple up and catch up but my energy level is no where to ok (the bits i do get are dedicated for work - lol) – i’m super impressed with all of you and keep checking in this thread for motivation. I know I will get back soon enough - hopefully before next month. Thanks for creating these monthly challenges :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh my… it’s the 9th already! Had Grandma’s funeral the first week of May and kept meaning to get caught up and here if is almost halfway through the month. I guess I’ll just pass on May. Perhaps I’ll join up in June!

5 Likes

I am sorry for your loss. :pensive:

4 Likes

Thanks! She was 101, had quite a life.

4 Likes

day 9 :heavy_check_mark:

Sorry for your loss @Gorden but glad that you had that much time with her :heart:

5 Likes

Day 10 done! :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Day 11 done. Think I’ll do it in rounds from now on. It’ll increase the probability to stay accountable and have a better technique.

5 Likes

Day 11 done! :ballot_box_with_check: :white_check_mark:

4 Likes