Maybe wishes do come true

Thank you doona,I’m trying them old feelings are trying to trip me up alittle today,my addict is trying to tell me it’s ok to use just once I’ve done so well ,I’ve been here a million times before so for today the inner demon is not Winning this fight.xxx

1 Like

I’ve actually said it out loud, “nope, not today bitch!”… Lol

1 Like

Big warm hugs sent your way kind lady.xx

1 Like

I too has done this! Usually, “fuck that shit, not today, bitch!” I have quite a potty mouth, but extreme is one of the only things that worked for me in this case. Haha, and most others.

Edit: My cats would look at me real weird like when I did it. Sometimes I did it just to get that look! :laughing:

1 Like

Emma, you are probably my favorite newcomer. Your attitude is what I wish others would have, mostly because it’s very close to my own journey. As @CaptAZ said, it’s very okay to just be! Most of us with extended sober and recovery time have gotten here because we have become comfortable with just being. There is bad and good, and a ton of grey in between, and that’s just life!

Best wishes to your daughter on her 16th birthday! Your being present and sober is the best gift she could ever receive. Even if she doesn’t realize it now, down the road she will look back and realize that this was the beginning of having her mom back.

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind word everyone of the comments I get help me get thru ,today I’ve kept busy but I feel them old feelings trying to creep bk in BT like I said for today they can o one.xx

1 Like

NAT stupid question but I want to post a picture onto my thread by for the life of me I can’t figure out how???any help would be appreciated.xxlove Emma.xx

1 Like

@anon12657779 @Shell are better for explaining stuff ! Im not very technical ! X

1 Like

Hi Emma, are you on a phone?
If you go to the little picture on the bottom right of the open message this will take you through to you drive. You just need to find where your picture is and confirm.
Hope that’s clear enough

1 Like

Thanks kdog7 I follow your posts as well I’m actually surprising myself.ive had so much pain thru my active addiction,I really am focused on staying clean ,my road I know is a long one but for today I’m prepared to put one foot in front the other in the right direction.oeace my fellow addict friends xx

2 Likes

@anon86726034 is one of my favorite members here. His posts always strike a cord. He and I think so much alike sometimes that I wonder if we are cosmic twins or some such weird shit.

3 Likes

Agreed! Love ya @anon86726034 :blush::sparkles: your wisdom and insight are real blessings to us all :pray::100:

2 Likes