Maybe wishes do come true

Well today is day 9 shit the bed DAY9… …Last few days have been tough the feelings of saddness and loneliness has near on crippled me but I was not going to run and use that is old behaviour now even though the thought has become alittle stronger.But today is my daughter’s birthday so I’m making a wish that just for today I CAN JUST BE!!! NO MORE NO LESS XX

16 Likes

Congratulations with your daughter and keep those thoughts in your head whenever ur feeling down and weak! You got this x

2 Likes

Congratulations for your daughter, you can do this. You definitely aren’t alone with us :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks.xx for your kind words

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind words.x

1 Like

You’re doing great! 9 days is awesome :+1: I hope you and your Daughter have a lovely day, you are strong and we have your back. I am also going to make a wish/ say a prayer and it is going to be for you! You deserve calm you deserve a healthy body without poison, just like the rest of us. If the voice of the addiction starts today say out loud,”no! Go away I’m not listening!’ That usually works for me, but not a good idea if you’re in a public place lol :woman_facepalming:t3:. You can most definitely do this my friend…we can do this together! Reach out if at any point you need us…ok? :pray:t2: have a lovely day with your beautiful daughter, peace my sober buddy…:two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Go Emma Go.
Happy birthday to your little girl!
Hope you have a great day.

Ahhh thank you so much for your kind words,I hope your day is beautiful.xx

1 Like

Thanks Geo,she’s not so little now it’s her sweet 16th today ,my spirits are feeling higher today going to keep busy on given my daughter the best b.day ever.xxxx

2 Likes

Bless " Sweet little sixteen "
I’ve had one go through and got another in 2 years. Have a great day.

1 Like

Congratulations for the both of you! :confetti_ball:
Be the best mom you can be today: a sober one :wink: Nothing more, nothing less.
Tomorrow you will hit the double digits!! :facepunch:

1 Like

Thank you so much your kind words.xxwow double digits I really didn’t think it was possible it’s been many many years.xxxx

3 Likes

Go Emma you’re doing great and you’ll have a wonderful day making sober clean memories. Enjoy pet xx

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind words.xx

Woop woop Emma. Enjoy your daughters special day. I’m so happy and proud of u x Xxx

Yes, you can. Be better. Better today than you were yesterday, and tomorrow better still. All you must do is stay sober. Better begins with sober.

2 Likes

Solid words. Life’s not a movie with some script to follow, it’s okay to just be, just be you in the time and space you’re in.

Here’s to day 10, here’s to today the most important day of them all.

2 Likes

Thanks so much I write what’s in my :heartbeat: always.xx

1 Like

Thanks for your supportive words of kindness.xxhere to you all having a beautiful day.xx

1 Like

You’re doing awesome girl; have a great day!:blush: