Meditation for Serenity 2021-2024! (tips, tricks & discussion/ 3 years running woot!)

Really needing to get back to my meditations. I feel like I haven’t done 1 in forever :frowning: tmrw will sit down and do one first thing I think

3 Likes

I haven’t been doing mine either!!! I’m going to make that more of goal now. Hope you are doing ok​:heart::heart:

1 Like

Very interesting.

And this helps you relax muscles in your body as well. I also find the guided medis to be most beneficial or at least easier.
:pray:t2::purple_heart::cactus:

2 Likes

I did this guided medi last night and it really helped…

5 Likes

Had an AWFUL using dream last night so I woke up early to meditate. Struggled a bit with caring my mind. Sis some visualization would focus breathing (cool blue color in and warm red color out). Trying to ground myself with yhe 5 senses technique. That dream really disturbed me. Ugh

1 Like

Not been doing much in the way of formal meditation but have been trying to do some mindful walking. Thought this is a lovely way of describing it though.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Yes I have been feeling this too so I have gotten back to business the last three nights.

:orange_heart::seedling::dizzy:

2 Likes

I don’t buy much but I feel like I need this in my life. Going to search Amazon.

2 Likes

I’m all in! Option 3 :grinning:
Thank you so much for including me. I don’t asked often, so this is special. Thank you!

2 Likes

laying still for five mins, focused on breathing, nature sounds playing in the background

3 Likes

Are there any online meditation meetings someone could recommend? I’d like to do something in a group setting as well as my solo journey.

3 Likes

Insight Timer has live group meditations that you can join. You dont see the other members of course but you can have interaction with the facilitator at the begining and end of the meditation/class. The app is free, it’s amazing.

3 Likes

Currently reading. I like it. Still need to find an in person or online program… I feel a bit lost

1 Like

This really helped me tonight. Sending love to anyone in need

4 Likes

thanks for giving this thread a bump its been a while, managed five mins silent the last time i meditated which was already three days ago , time flies

1 Like

Mhm of course, seems like a good time for it. I needed a little nudge too :woman_in_lotus_position:t2:

1 Like

Giving this a bump and I am going to start doing a daily check in again. I have found that besides my three day a week yoga practice taking time to meditate has fallen by the wayside. That stopped today.

Checking in with morning meditation…
10 min pranayama breathing with fire breath
15 min morning affirmations

3 Likes

15 min morning meditation. It was an interesting one… moving universal energy. I think I will do it again when I am more awake later.

:dizzy:

3 Likes

Earlier today a little after lunch I managed three mins and change, silent and seated.

2 Likes