Meditation for Trauma and Addiction

My name is Amber, and I create guided meditations to help people heal and find peace in their lives. I am posting here to share a very personal and impactful resource that could be of great value to the individuals living a sober lifestyle.

My sister was homeless and battling meth/alcohol addiction for 10 years. Her journey to sobriety was nothing short of miraculous, and her time in rehab/AA was a critical turning point in her life. Since completing her program, she has remained clean and sober, largely by incorporating daily meditation into her life and attending AA meetings. This practice has been vital to her ongoing recovery and emotional healing. [some content removed by moderators]

Thank you for the incredible work you all do everyday to stay sober. I personally am 520 days alcohol free today! My sister is 140 days! Together we are doing it!

Warm regards,
Amber, Youtube Channel-(link removed by moderators)

3 Likes

It’s typically frowned upon to show up here and have your first post be a solicitation. Especially one that borders on advertising treatment for trauma, which is very complex and typically requires a skilled clinician to treat.

Despite having thousands or members this place feels very much like a close knit community and we all look out for each other.

Why don’t you stick around and read some posts. Get to know some folks. Talk about sobriety. That’s what we do here

11 Likes