9 Likes

:grimacing:

11 Likes

20 Likes

Lmao, stealing that one for potential future use :laughing:

12 Likes

Not a meme but you actually can buy this too:

3 Likes

For a moment I thought the circle inset picture was kid handcuffs. :open_mouth: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It’s kind of lol. One hand cuff for you and one for your kid :joy:

1 Like

Yep, see it wouldnt do for me to have a kid with the hand restraint one…id have him running down the sidewalk with me takin people out at the knees :joy:
The first time i saw a kid wearing a leash i was prob 20 or so and it blew my mind lol. I was working with this contractor building a house and the people we were building it for showed up and here comes this woman hopping out of her mercedes with a kid on a leash in one hand and a chihuahua on one in the other. It was going about the way ur imagining it too lol, the kid kept chasing the dog, dog kept running away, and she ended up tied up or busting her ass every few minutes the whole time they were there :rofl:

2 Likes

15 Likes

12 Likes

This ain’t funny. I once had a recent divorcee make a not-so-subtle hint that she was wanting a fling, no strings attached, and in her words “you wouldn’t have to worry. I have my tubes tied”.

Like I’m running down a checklist or something…

1 Like

Lol!!! The dead lawn oml lol!!!

Lol hell that makes it even more funny! :joy: maybe not important if ur married but its good info to have if ur single fr lol

1 Like

AstGcHT

12 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

7 Likes