1 Like

5 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

:point_up_2: That’s me I do that all the time

2 Likes

What I love is the missed call that’s a wrong number…and the shit-head who answers swears up and down that they didn’t call me.

“Hello”
“Yes, I just had a missed call from this number, and I am calling you back”
“I didn’t call you”
“You mean that you didn’t mean to call me, or that you deny calling me?”
“I didn’t call you”
“OK. My phone says you did. It says that I have a missed call from you. I am calling this number back, and you say you didn’t call?”

“Yeah, that’s right. Your phone is wrong”

"No, my phone is smart. It’s a smart phone. I’m going to save your number into my contacts, so the next time you call-but-didn’t-call, it will tell me exactly who it was. It will say “You have a missed call from Moron.” Then I’ll know not to call Moron back, because Moron will just deny calling me. Oh, and feel free to save my number to your contacts too. You can put it under “asshole”. So when I call you back, you can look at it and say “ah, I butt-dialed ass-hole. I’ma gonna let that go to voicemail. This way, we can avoid every having to speak to each other, every again. Goodbye Moron. It was nice knowing you.”

15 Likes

Yes EVERY SINGLE TIME :joy:

1 Like

It’s happened to you too? Oh praise be. I thought I was being singled out by all the morons in the US.

2 Likes

Bulldog

5 Likes

I ate leftover cake for breakfast and lunch today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :100:

4 Likes

images%20(1)

6 Likes

10 Likes