Meme wars 1...2...3.... Go

It was was 32 when I stepped off the bus. Frost advisory in place. First snow is probably a month away, or less.

1 Like

The internet provides.

16 Likes

But the cider donuts!

1 Like

11 Likes

goth-types-romantic-goth-attitude-my-capacity-for-love-is-1201927

2 Likes

My friends husband was stationed at Ft. Drum. Heard it’s cold there.

You heard right.

4 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

17 Likes

14 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

15 Likes

:rofl: What did cats do to you, @Allicat388?

1 Like

Hahahaha I know right. I actually love cats. I used to foster them from the Humane Society and I would literally become so attached every time that I would make people I know adopt them. I actually made my mom adopt this one because I couldn’t give him to someone I didn’t know- he’s completely deaf so he loves being vacuumed lol… I still think cats are arseholes tho :wink:

11 Likes

Have you seen The Secret Life of Pets? I imagine all cats have a similar inner dialogue similar to Chloe…

4 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: Floofy!

Awesome sauce. Guess we can love the little bastards.

You’d love my best friend’s cat. He woke up in the middle of the night to the printer running. Asking his SO, “Did… you print something?” “I’m asleep.”

Alice was in the living room repeatedly mashing the Copy button at 3 am. She is the weirdest little asshole.

3 Likes

Hahahha she had his copying needs in mind with the 3 am printing. What an asshole cat!! Just the fact that it’s called “Alice” lol. My favourite is animals with sophisticated people names. If I ever get a male cat it will for sure be Bill, or Doug, or something else ridiculous

1 Like