Meme wars 1...2...3.... Go

Amos has figured out how to detach my husband’s CPAP mask in the morning when he wants to get fed. Even if I’m awake, Amos wakes Chris to feed from breakfast. Lol

4 Likes

At the last house I lived at, the cat was named Owen. My mom was always mixing up names between the cat and other roommates.

2 Likes

Hilarious. That’s ok, my child is named Jack, and the dog is Duke and I legit get them mixed up like 5x per day hahaha

2 Likes

I only recently noticed Amos is wearing an actual suit in your photo. (Sweet tie, Amos.)

2 Likes

“Owen spent all day in his box by the window watching the birds. Except when he was whining about food and wanted me to brush his hair.”
“Owen is the cat, right?”
:rofl:

1 Like

Aweeee Amos is.a tuxedo cat!! So cute. He’s not so concerned with breathing as he is about being fed… :rofl:

That’s his work tie. I need to find a bow tie for formal occasions. He is a tuxedo cat, after all. Also my mom still periodically calls me by the dog’s name. Our dog died 18 years ago. :rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl: :laughing: :joy:

2 Likes

Which brings us to… The Bob Cats! Courtesy of The Oatmeal.

Though I’m sure Amos is much cooler at work.

8 Likes

Oh no, Amos is definitely doing that. He’s a fan of yelling at me and hitting my nose if I’m talking on the phone. And Chris works from home so his conference calls have a lovely soundtrack.

1 Like

19 Likes

14 Likes

Fucking fantastic!

1 Like

I now have that pen. I didn’t need it. I just saw it in the shop and bought it because I could lol

2 Likes

meh…

9 Likes

15 Likes

This is awesome!

1 Like

Kinko’s Cat…open 24 hours for all your print and copy needs.

2 Likes

So true. This and that plastic pencil with the lead that looked like darts. When it got dull, you pulled the little dart out put it in the back end, pushed and a new lead popped out on the front.

I’ll never forget when paper mate came out with erasable pens, while I was in High School. Genius.

5 Likes

Like A Boss!