Meme wars 1...2...3.... Go

1 Like

We are living in some strange times :joy:

6 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

13 Likes

2 Likes

Ha! Brings back a funny High School memory. We had these plastic chairs/desks so if you tried to sneak one off in class, you’d likely make some noise, and there was nothing to muffle the smell either. I’d had a big heaping meal of corn beef & cabbage for dinner, and was a bit on the gassy side. So I’m holding it, and having all kinds of abdominal sounds. The bell rings and everyone heads for the door. As soon as I hit the hallway, I’m letting off a string, and it was a long string. I stop at my locker, and there’s a group of girls (they always walk in a group) and they start hitting the cloud, and vocally reacting to the smell. I had to lean into my locker like I was trying to grab something, so they wouldn’t see me laughing.

6 Likes

:joy: Yes I’ve been there. Reading time and everything is quiet trying to hold it in and making all kinds of noises. I know they heard it :joy: Dang I wish I could go back

1 Like

single

3 Likes

10 Likes

This. :point_up: I may have texted one of these memes to a colleague during a particularly boring meeting a few weeks ago.

Professional AF.

5 Likes

It’s the best when you then have to try not to bust out laughing, once it’s read. Lurve it. Synchronized eye rolls, stink eyes, and smirks are good outcomes too heh. … and waiting for the reply text … geez, a goal for today … —> text someone in same room today lol

4 Likes

Old School: I used to kid my wife about how much “stuff” she had in her purse, and how much time she spent on the phone (old flip phone). We’d be in the car, and I’d surreptitiously dial her phone. She’d go digging through her purse cursing because she couldn’t find it, and just as she was about to answer, I’d hang up.

Or, she’d ask for me to ride-along while she ran errands, just so we could “spend time together”. No sooner had we started off, and one of her friends would call, and she’d be talking until we got to our destination. Pissed me off. So, when the call went more than a minute or two, I’d start dialing her phone. She’d see the 2nd call coming in, from me, and would look over at me. If she gave me the “1-minute” sign, I’d time it. If it went longer, I’d dial again.

One time, I just got out at a stop-light and started walking home, but that’s another story.

6 Likes

12 Likes

Car pool

8 Likes

OsmSyFC

5 Likes

Ahhh man… I love spam!

1 Like

10 Likes

Me too. I’m a FAN of da SPAM.

Sodium-rich savory pork goodness in a can. Doesn’t get much better. Fry it, BBQ it, Bake it, or just slice it and eat it cold. Love. Me. Some. SPAM.

1 Like