Meme wars 1...2...3.... Go

Yeah, when you are holding it, and it reverses course, it sounds like your stomach is growling, so you can play it off. I call these TRAFs, FARTs that reverse course.

1 Like

And the shelf life! Whats not to love?

1 Like

SPAM, Ramen, Siracha. All I need for the zombie apocalypse.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: Sorry couldn’t help myself, this made me laugh a lot :joy:

12 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

Love this. I am going to get one that says: “One More Home Improvement Salesperson and my windchime is complete”.

Here’s mine:

No%20Soliciting

10 Likes

I feel like this can’t be true… Can it?!

6 Likes

I don’t even know where u buy a kettle?? maybe Wal-Mart?

2 Likes

This really is shocking :joy:

2 Likes

Although to be fair I don’t own a microwave which is a bit weird.

But if I did I wouldn’t make tea in it.

Lmao, I saw this and starting laughing…The microwave is I have always made tea! I think Americans mostly drink “Iced tea”

Its something special if your mom makes hot cocoa with milk on the stove

2 Likes

The idea of putting a cup of water in a microwave to make it boil just seems so bizarre to me.

But :100: yes to cocoa made on the stove!

3 Likes

I’m sure there are ppl in US that own kettles but my mom and grandmother never did. My great grandmother just used a small pot to boil water for tea…
Thanks for post you made me laugh

2 Likes

We don’t have the patience to wait for the kettle to boil. Americans are the reason why there’s microwave heating directions on pop-tarts, because we don’t have the patience to use a toaster.

We invented the “K-Cup”, because we want our coffee fresh, and we want it quick.

Americans are a restless people. We invented fast food, and now we get annoyed if we have to pull to the side and wait for our drivethru order. Fast food isn’t fast enough for us. We will likely invent the “matter replicator” some day, because waiting for our amazon delivery, or pizza delivery is too much. We want it NOW!

For the record, I do own a couple of tea-kettles. I use a French Press for my coffee. I brew-up tea in a cup.

All these “in a hurry” people only use that extra time to get in my way. They need to get off my lawn.

9 Likes