Meme wars 1...2...3.... Go

This is so me. I always have a song for many occasions…I mean I’ve never been tazed, but…

My daughter hates it when she’s having trouble getting up in the morning, I burst into her room and do my best rendition of Europe’s “Final Countdown”. Let’s just say she gets up quick to shut me up.

We’re leaving together,
But still it’s farewell
And maybe we’ll come back
To earth, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame
We’re leaving ground (leaving ground)
Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final countdown
The final countdown

Oh man, if I only had to wake my kids up. They wake up to early. Even on Saturdays when they should sleep in, it’s way to freaking early!

My ladies are nightowls. Feminus Nocturnus. They don’t do mornings well. Me, I’m a morning person.

Same. My wife has trouble sleeping in general and needs to sleep for a long time. The 6 guys in the family? We thrive on few hours.

Now there’s something to look into!

Everyone could use a bit of Bob Ross in their lives. I gather no joy from painting, rather I garner it from watching Bob paint, and listening him talk about happy trees, happy seagulls, and happy happy clouds.

Seriously. I usually watch military documentaries. When my wife walks in front of the TV, it’s usually an scene of a Russian T-34 crashing through a building or a Geman 88 firing on a Russian tank. So the other day she’s walking through while I have Bob Ross on. She stops looks at the TV, looks at me, and asks? Why are you watching this?

I say, “I am pondering the duality of man”.

She rolls her eyes and continues on her way.

Not funny :worried::worried::worried:

Really? I think it’s hilarious. Best place is in a portapotty at a festival. Hang around and hear the screaming.

Ffs- I love being the stereotypical male :joy::joy:

:rofl::clown_face::crazy_face: I would scream the loudest

Knew you were pure evil :wink:

I prefer the term “mischievous”.