Meme wars 1...2...3.... Go

Man wish I knew that hair dryer trick years ago. I used to record songs off the radio onto cassettes. Those were the good days!

1 Like

It was a quantum leap over what was in my first car (1968 Cougar)…an 8-track. No rewind or fast forward on it. If you wanted to hear an awesome song again, you had to keep driving until it came around again.

9 Likes

My grandma had a slew of those and records.

1 Like

Oh my gosh. This morning at work around 5 a.m. the dispatcher asked an officer to go to an area of town. A lady called and said she saw a crazy clown running around her neighborhood. I wonder what she really saw.

1 Like

Likely a crazy clown, running through the neighborhood.

It was raining. Maybe it was just a jogger. Either way I was waiting for crazy clown to be brought to ER. Dodged a bullet there though.

2 Likes

Just about that time a year for the wannabes

7 Likes

I am envious, because No Shave November leads to No Job December for me.

2 Likes

Been lucky on that front. I feel for you

1 Like

My legs…:joy:

5 Likes

This close to Halloween, likely just a crazy clown, out for his morning jog.

1 Like

I hate shaving it’s a waste of time and resources. Have discovered mens razors work better and last long than womens. Harry’s for the win!

6 Likes

I’ve come to an agreement with my boss, as long as I dont go full zz top/duck dynasty and keep it lookin clean and presentable I’m good. My last boss gave me some flak about it, but I won that argument with “well, as far as my knowledge goes there aren’t that many famous carpenters in the world and the 4 at the top of my list are; Jesus, Saint Joseph, Bob Villa, and Norm Abram, all of which rocked rather luxurious beards” lol

5 Likes

You forgot the greatest carpenter of all … noah… Save you from hell and high waters :wink:

3 Likes

I use an old school safety razor with the double edged drop-in blade. I get a year’s worth of blades for what a months worth of “cartridges” cost. No need to worry about a dull blade. Use a fresh one every shave.

1 Like

That’s sooo true!

2 Likes

10 Likes

Ok-gentlemen-lets-hear-your-answers

5 Likes

3 Likes