Meme Wars 66 No Politics Please

8 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Welp. That’s two days in a row, I’m not here to offend people, just to share in laughs.

I’ll probably calm down for a couple of days on the meme posting :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

NO!!! Your memes are FIRE. I dont understand why people who are easily offended go to a meme page. Its just for fun

6 Likes

A reminder to all that even on the Meme Thread, per our Talking Sober Rules and Guidelines , certain posts are still not allowed.

This is first and foremost a sobriety forum, and there are those with a variety of addictions here. The following should never be posted:

1. Racism, misogyny, homophobia, hate speech, or abusive language or stereotyping of any kind.
  2. Romanticising the use of substances.
  3. Sexually explicit or strongly suggestive material.

While obviously a good amount of humor “walks the line” of offense, and not everyone will appreciate every joke, that does not excuse poor taste or breaking the rules.

If you see a post that breaks the rules, flag it for a moderator to review. All flags are anonymous. If your post was flagged and you do not agree with the decision, please private message @moderators and another moderator will review it.

Arguing about flags on the forum is unlikely to solve anything and posts may be deleted if the thread is being derailed.

5 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

11 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

That would involve me checking my email which I’m shitty at,

We would have meetings and my team lead would send an invite via email guess who never showed cause he doesn’t check his email :raising_hand_man:

After months of trying now he just sends me a
Text or chat message hey meeting here in 10 minutes

1 Like

6 Likes